Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 21: Goodbye Typhoid, Hola Root Canal!

So remember when I had to go to the dentist a few weeks ago because my teeth were bothering me? Well, the pain started becoming unbearable about 2 weeks ago.  I felt like the side of my face was throbbing, and it was super hard to talk in our lessons.  We went to a dentist in the ward, and she referred us to another dentist in the area. We went to him this Thursday and he took an X-ray of my teeth.  Turns out, the last time that I had a cavity, it was really deep in my tooth., and when they filled it, the filling was touching my nerves.  so this whole time there has been some friction going on, killing my nerves.  Or at least this is all what I understood in Spanish...haha. So I had a root canal right there, was super fun!!

So an update on one of our investigators Keyla!! Well, she is still not married with Antonio, but they are both doing everything possible to get married, so that she can be baptized. I hope that in the next 2 weeks they can do so that Hermana L. and I can see her getting baptized!!! They are both amazing.

Earlier this week, we had to go back to the doctor, for a check up on my 'Typhoid'. We brought my blood results and asked him to explain them.  He started to do so and came across the result of Typhoid (which was normal) and we could see from his face that he had made a mistake.  But he went on saying that everything was normal, and at the very end he said that I had Samonilla.  We are pretty sure that we won't be going to him again.  Its amazing how many people are dishonest! 

But ya, that happened, and I hope that I won't have to have open-heart surgery next! I hope that I will have more to talk about this next week! We were in the other mission when we went to the dentist so we took some pictures and enjoyed the time that we had.

Con Amor,
Hermana Boice






No comments:

Post a Comment