Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 29: Cambios y Enfermedades

This is our family of investigators that went to church this Sunday!



Well, I got my cambios.  I am currently in Acambaro Guanojuato and its about 6 hours from Guadalajara.  I am with my new companion, Hermana R. and she used to be my sister training leader.  Hermana H. also received a cambios! We thought that she was going to stay in our area, but she is also going to leave to Morelia.  They are going to be closing our area. 😩 
This is the family of Hna Olga.  She has 9 children,
and they are all amazing!  I love this family!



All of the missionaries are old in the mission, so they are all going to be leaving.  We really don't have many missionaries, so they have started to close some areas.

I was hoping to be able to end my time in Tlaquepaque with a bang! But sadly, I ended up getting sick instead. I don't know what it was but I was sick for about three days.  At least not too sick to stay home.

I will let you all know of the area when I myself learn about it! Talk to you all next week!!

Love you!!
Hermana Boice
All of the children of Hna Olga call me Number 18. I think its from a TV show, but apparently I look a lot like the character. And this is Leo, he is 11 years old, and invited the owner at a small store close to the church to come to the services and receive the missionaries.  
And what do you know? He is now one of our investigators.  Future Elder!

No comments:

Post a Comment