Monday, October 24, 2016

Semana (Week) 55: Clean house, Happy house, Happy Hermana Boice!

The New Zone of Zamora!

This week we had divisions with the Sisters in Zacapu, which are a threesome.  They stayed the night on Monday to be able to be in the District Meeting on Tuesday morning (because they live 2 hours away).  Then after the meeting, we had our divisions with them.   One sister had to go to a medical appointment on Thursday, so we did divisions on Wednesday and then also on Thursday.  And THEN, we had interviews with Pres. Egginton, so they stayed the night on Thursday, so they could have there interviews in the morning.  Let me just say that it was veeeery interesting having 5 sisters in our tiny apartment for 4 days.........  We cleaned last Monday our apartment and it was sooo beautiful and clean. But it didn't even last for a day that way. Today we did a maaaajor clean and we feel super tired now, but really satisfied.  We will see how long it stays clean this time.

Not a whole lot new other than that crazy week.  Interviews were really good.  Our mission president is literally the best there can be.  I can't imagine anyone better.  He gave me permission to start learning another language! I am going to start learning Portuguese!

Been having a couple health issues for the past 6 months and just went to the doctor today.  She told me that I have Colon Syndrome or something like that.  I am not going to be able to get rid of it.... or so the doctor told me. I just need to start eating healthier.  It's not the easiest thing to do on a mission, but I am going to start on that.  Pretty much I can't eat anything that they give us to eat here haha. Just a quick scripture-thought, from Proverbs 16:20.  

20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso 
trusteth in the Lordhappy is he.

Trust in Him that everything that happens is for our good, and part of his plan to help us become like him. 

Love you all!
Hermana Boice


It's not what it looks like! I didn't kill someone I promise, I convinced my comp to dye her hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment