Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 23: Rrrrrrrrrrrrollen el errrrrrrrre

I think one of the biggest things that happened this week was on Monday.  We were in the house all talking to each other, having a good time.  And I started to talk and my tongue actually rolled on the R's!!!! I am officially a Mexican because I have all the things I need to talk in Spanish! Whoo hoo! Orrrrale!
This is the limit of our mission, the other side is the Guadalajara mission
(I thought the face of the guy photo bombing was funny too.)

I don't remember what day is was, but 4 of us were on a bus heading to eat at a members house. We are started to get off and I was the last one.  On the steps I slipped a little, bent a little forward, fell to the next step, then fell backward and landed on the person behind me.  All people on the bus and outside saw it.....it was a little embarrassing.

This week has been a lot of walking, walking, walking.  As of about 3 weeks also, it has been sooooo hot! I have no idea what I am going to do when its summer, because techincally it is still winter.  I sure that the Lord will give me strength!

I would like to share my scripture that I am ponderizing this week.
 Its in Isaías 55:8-9: 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are you ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

We need to always remember to be humble and accept the will of the Lord whatever it may be, because he can see the big picture, he can see what we need to learn, and what we need to experience to reach our potential. 

This may be my last week in Tlaquepaque, I really dont know.  We have exchanges this next week, I will let you know where I am going to be! Have a good week everyone!!!

The sunset we saw last night!
Love, 
Hermana Boice

No comments:

Post a Comment