Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 25: #Hallelujah #FlyingsolobutwithmycompanionandtheSpirit

Our new district, sister trapped!!
This was my first week with my new companion Hermana H! And my first week directing the area.  I was honestly really worried that I would forget what bus to take and where this person lived, but I have truly seen the Lords grace in my life.  He has truly strengthened me in my times that I have had the need of strength, and knowledge.  We have found a couple new investigators this week, so I hope that all will go well with them, and hopefully we will be seeing them at church soon. Yesterday the 4 of us left church and had an hour to do something before we ate lunch with the bishop, so we decided to get onto a bus and sang songs out of the hymn book.  No one really paid much attention to us, but we had a good time.  

If you haven't seen the new Hallelujah videos, you need to see them.  You can find them on followhim.mormon.org .  This is the time to remember Jesus Christ, and the time to act and follow him, so that we can find a new life.

And I don't remember what this is called, but it's super good....
 like creme bruleé.  :)
Today, we ate with our new investigators Miguel and Monica.  They are both very nice, and are really focused on centering their lives in Christ.  Right as we were ending the lesson, there was an interesting turn of events. Right as Hermana H. finishing bearing her testimony, the 8 year old son of Monica came over, leaned on the table, and it broke.  It was a bit of a surprise.

I love you all, and want you to know that I am so grateful for my Savior, my Redeemer, my Friend, Jesucristo. Y yo sé que él vive.

Les amo mucho!!

Hermana Boice

No comments:

Post a Comment