Sunday, March 5, 2017

Semana (Week) 71: Cambios!!

Hola!!!! 

Soooo, today was transfers!! I am staying here in Estadio 6 more weeks and then I am ending my mission. AHH! My new companion is Hna Diaz, shes a sweatheart!  I am going to be training her to be a sister training leader :)
Baptism of Salvador!!

Salvador got baptized this week!!! AHHHH!!! It was probably the most beautiful baptism that I have ever had.  We started out with not a whole lot of people present, maybe 8 people, and at the very end, he turned around in his seat to see about 30 people that came to see him get baptized, including his family to support him!! He told us that he felt so at peace and so happy this day.

This last week, Hermana M. and I had a goal that we would talk with 100 people in streets, in buses, everywhere. We made a promise to each other to do it, and we were really happy to see that we were able to do it, and everything else we needed to do. Something that I have really been able to learn in the misión, is that if you really desire to reach a goal, you will reach it. Many times maybe we will try hard, but we don't always achieve the goals because we don't really have 100% faith that we are going to be able to reach it. But with faith and confidence in also ourselves, we can start to see the potential that we have.

Love you all so much!!!

Hermana Boice
My new addiction!! Salchitaquesos!

No comments:

Post a Comment